View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 29495
Join Date: Nov 2002
Chapter/Region: HIIC
Location: Haleiwa, HI
NOT cobb stage 2
gosu micro

Default licence plate angled bracket holder thing....where to get one?

....i've searched for a little bit...but i dont know exactly what its called or where to find it. Those brackets that hold my front plate out and on an angle to get more air to my fmic...where can i find one and what are they called? Thanks in advance!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BritneySpears is offline   Reply With Quote