View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 63616
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Mastro Subaru, Sanford FL
1996 Volvo 850 Turbo
with mods :)


No, you would have to "buy" the policy from the original owner. There is something like a $50.00 paperwork fee with Subaru. They have to sign it over to you because technically, they paid for it, and when you buy the car, you can "buy" the contract.

Once the vehicle gets sold from a dealer, that contract becomes null and void. If the previous owner was smart, they would get a refund back.....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote