View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 122595
Join Date: Aug 2006
Chapter/Region: NWIC
2005 LGT Wagon


You should log TD integral when you get around to tuning your boost.

You don't need to log KC since you have already logged FC, FLKC, and IAM.

Unless you are tuning your intake, you don't need MAFv either since you are already logging MAFg.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mickeyd2005 is offline   Reply With Quote