OK, let me see if I can remember the order of the steps. I'm doing this without Excel in front of me, so I might be missing things...
1) Make sure MAFv is to the left of the Cor%, Mean, and Mode columns
2) Highlight the MAFv, Cor%, Mean, and Mode columns
3) Click the Chart Wizard
4) Select the XY (Scatter) plot and make sure it has selected the one that doesn't link the points together
5) Let it generate the chart
6) Adjust the X and Y scales to make the chart make sense
7) Pull the chart out to fill the screen left to right
8) Rightclick on one of the data points for Cor% and select format Dataseries
9) Set the foreground and background color to black, set the size to the minimum, set the opacity to 50%.
10) Rightclick on one of the data points for Mean and select Format Dataseries
11) Reduce the size of the marker to the minimum and tell it to add a line between points
12) Do the same thing to Mode