Originally Posted by wrxsti.l
lol, that's always the way. You finally get it installed and it doesn't wanna play ball
A few questions:
1. Are you using the direct serial plug connection - or a serial-to-usb adaptor?
2. Can you connect to it with LM Programmer (the software comes with the LC-1)?
3. Is it set to "gasolene"?
4. If all the above are ok, what version of RoMRaider are you using to log with?
5. In the RomRaider Logger, did you first go to the "plug-ins" menu and select the LC-1 and it's com port?
6. If yes, did you then select the LC-1 parameter to log it?
7. Try selecting/deselecting the LC-1 parameter a few times, sometimes it takes a couple of turns.
If you did all those things it should work.
1--- yes adaptor and installed the adaptor as well
2-- i didn't have the software that cam with it so i have downloaded the log works that came with the LM programmer
3-- yes when logworks comes up it is set to GAS
4-5- the newest version of romraider and i tried to select the comm port for the plug in and it just didn't want to read
7-- i am going to try again during my lunch today but i was just frustrated with it this morning and on my way to work and once i got to work and so i will be trying it later on today