Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
88 GL-10 STi
silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Oh, ok cool, but that brings up more questions

Any WB data?

the wideband on the Dyno was not reading correctly, but i do have a WB in my car and it was logging durring the pulls. it was logging 11.5:1 -12.0:1 under full boost. if we went any ritcher than that it started to loose power.

The Z4 was chipped to get over the boost cut?

i dont know anything about this ECU, whe i got the engine with the factory boost reg and sol hooked up it ran at 15-15.5 PSI, and it went Pig ritch 10.0:1 AFR under full boost.

Are those the '04 STi injectors? Was the Z4 running those injectors and if so, was it tuned for them?

they are 04-05 STI Injectors, they were not in the car with the Z4 ECU. when i installed the ViPEC the 440cc's were at 100-110%DC. so i got something a little larger.

blkgm8: No numbers from my setup. I won't think about hitting the dyno until I finish the 550 injector tune. Maybe next time Dave heads to the dyno, I can work something out for him to swap out ECUs for a comparison...

-Rob
i did not show the boost line due to the fact that it lookes like crap. im sure i have a wastgate issue or something. but thats not that big of an issue, due to the fact that i have a VF34 that will be going on soon. along with a new engine and other goodies... but probably not till this summer...

-=Suberdave=-
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
suberdave is offline   Reply With Quote