Well, I finally got around to buying a Flex XC 3401 and I need an opinion on the following combination of products that I have yet to buy. First, some background on the car. It's an 02' WRX WRB with 65K miles. I'm pretty sure that it has never been professionally detailed, just your basic quick car washes and such. Since buying that car last year in February, I have put it through maybe five or six automatic car washes at the local Turtle Wax. I have noticed a lot of swirls and light scratches all over, in addition to a major scratch on the passenger side front door that the previous owner had covered up with Subaru Touch-Up paint. I am planning on using (in that order):
- Menzerna Super Intensive Polish with a LC Orange Pad
- Menzerna Super Finish Nano with a LC Green Pad
- Klasse AIO with a LC Gray Pad
- Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze with a LC Blue Pad
- Pinnacle Liquid Souveran with a LC Red Pad
Since I am fairly new to all of this, I would appreciate your opinions. Thanks.
BTW, the car wash I will be using will be a diluted Dawn mixture, how much should I dilute? Thanks.