Originally Posted by denrock
WTF!! Just about burned the house down! Well not quite. Was grilling some huge >2in thick NY Strip steaks outside, almost done, when I went back outside the whole GAS grill was engulfed in flames! Had to use the kitchen fire extinguisher. Smoke everywhere, and I inhaled what I'm sure are carcinogens from the extinguisher. I'm coughing up and blowing out of my nose this black isht. I'm glad the propane tank didn't explode, and that it happened after dark, or else the fire dept might've come by.
Steaks were ruined BTW. Think we're just having salad
Sucks dude. Something like that happened to me once while grilling chicken.