View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #18
Scooby Guru
Member#: 159682
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Maine
1995 WRX
2015 F150


If you need to pass emissions with this car, you'll need the valve if it originally had one while using an auto trans. When you say daily driver, I'm guessing passing inspection would be necessary. If you are putting the manual trans in and the engine doesn't have an egr, you would use the manual trans ECU. You'd probably want to get the manual trans underhood sticker in that case if passing CA emissions is something you care about.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
69subaru360 is offline   Reply With Quote