Originally Posted by BuyMeAnEnergyDrink
Three questions for anyone who has done this. I have a full 05 STI center that I'm installing in my 04 wrx.
1) Is it okay to unplug my security box so I can remove my e-brake?
2) I have the 05+ climate control knobs. Is it a plug and play with my 04 harness or will I need to mess with that as well?
3) And does anyone have any pictures of where hey re-located their side mirror adjustment button?
1) yes, the ebrake has to be slightly modified to work (its covered in one of the many posts)
2) not plug and play, unless you have a master's in electrical engineering then its not worth attempting.
3) 05+ door cars, mine still hasn't been moved all the way over due to me being super lazy.
If you want to see mine / need a hand with your install let me know.