Originally Posted by wil06STI
This what you need to do assuming the LC1 is connected correctly:
1) Connect your serial cable to your labtop
2) Launch LM Programmer and set it to gasoline
3) Launch Log Works and set it to gasoline
4) Select the correct comport in Log works
5) Calibrate the 02 sensor (free air)
6) Install the 02 sensor
7) fire up the car and make sure that log works gives you good data (14.7 at idle
8) close log works
9) Open RR logger
10) go to plugins and select Innovate Wide Band (not LM2) and the correct port
11) go to external switches and select Innovate AFR
12) go to the dashboard and make sure it's reading
Sometimes you have to click the Innovate external switch box multiple times so that it reads.
Is a long list but after doing a couple of times you get use to it.
Thanks for the input guys, i pretty much had already done all mentioned above and went over it again and no readings.
The LC1 only works on com1 and when i open RR and do the steps the reading stays at 0, when i close logworks (not minimize) and do the steps in RR the reading is at 20.+ but doesn't move.