Fill out your profile. We need to know model and year. Also, call the shop you are getting tuned at and ask. They will have a much better idea than we will.
Originally Posted by cityazndan
1. HP at the WHEELS (whp) or hp at the CRANK (chp)? ~300whp
2. What type of dyno are you going to be shooting for this number on? Not sure...I think I'm gonna get it tuned at Andrewtech or DPS.
3. If possible, tell us what shop it is. Someone may know how high or low that particular dyno reads. DPS or Andrewtech
4. Where do you live? If not a well known city, what is the elevation?
5. What kind of gas will you be using? (octane level)
6. Are you opposed to a FMIC?
Eh...if I can hit 300whp without it, I rather stay TMIC.
7. It's an DD Auto.
Perrin Uppipe, Perrin Downpipe, Cobb AP2 (on the way), Cobb Intake (on the way)