View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 4326
Join Date: Feb 2001

Cops will pull you over and give you a fix it ticket for the front tint. It's a nono in Vancouver.

Glass places? Stick with any ICBC accredited places and you'll be fine.

Yup, insurance brokers (autoplans) are your one stop shop for everything you need for your car. Rates are based on your driving history so it'll pretty much be the same everywhere. 3rd party comprehensive will vary if you look to go with private carriers (Family insurance, Canadian Direct, CNS, Etc)

Not sure how it works insuring vehicles from out of province but I'm sure it's straight forward enough for the insurance broker.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
slowguy is offline   Reply With Quote