View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
the cone killer
Member#: 157784
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: victoria baby
02 swapped bugeye


If your going to be living here for any long period of time, you will need to get an out of province inspection. To pass that you need your front tint removed and your cracked windsheild replaced. Speedy and Crystal auto glass are who I would use (depending on location)
Once you have your inspection done you can insure the vehicle here.

You can & will get ticketed by the po for the tint (I had them rip my tint off on the side of the road)

Welcome to BC, where the grass is green and the beer is cold
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rs420 is offline   Reply With Quote