View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 247029
Join Date: May 2010
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Airstrip One, NJ
2010 WRX Hatch (02C)


I'm not an expert, but I would assume that the ones you purchased might draw more power through the wiring harness - possible overheating. And, the bulbs might be too hot, and could possibly damage the fog lamp housing. Again, that's just what I think might happen.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bjkeed21 is offline   Reply With Quote