Ordered the right wheel this time. Nice. Yeah, last time was for the GD or legacy or some other model audio controls. Bummer. But here we are...
FYI, got it from Avo JDM in Japan
Impressions (bear in mind I also just put my winter 17" wheels/tires on, too... But don't think that'd make a major major difference as the wheel seems to have):
2. Minor getting used to the D, but nothing difficult.
3. Smaller, makes a perfect U turn now
4. Dude: Steering response is quick, much more accurate feeling; your arm movement actually corresponds to what it should in wheel movement
5. More resistance!!! Hell yeah. That's the number one annoying thing on the GR--the light steering
7. Yeah, so the combined aspects of more resistance and shorter, more accurate turning = beautiful.
8. And looks don't hurt either...