I'll give this a whirl again...I'm looking for a new role in my career progression. There isn't any growth opportunity in the role I'm in...
To Whom it May Concern:
I'm an extremely motivated individual anxiously seeking advancement in my career path. I desire to push the envelope with regards to my work capacity and utilization, an aspect I have been unable to obtain in my current environment. I am very data-driven and numbers-oriented, and strive to provide for accurate, and timely analysis. My goal is to take these analyses and assist with their proper use to drive strategic outcomes.
I’m currently employed by Dell Services, and contracted to Tufts Medical Center in Boston, where I've had the opportunity to work with several knowledgeable and caring co-workers, as well as outward facing users. Through this opportunity, I've been able to sculpt strong interpersonal skills, develop scripting and programming techniques, and devote time to project work, while simultaneously juggling 24/7 support of critical hospital applications.Some project examples include a major overhaul and migration of Hospital Jobs from a Mainframe platform to a Wintel environment and another is leading a project designed to streamline jobs and processes to a standard, monitored process, providing further operational efficiency.
I am happy to furnish references and/or letters of recommendation.
JESSE B. MARTIN
martin <dot> jesse1 <@> gmail.com
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Graduated May, 2009
Concentration: Management Information Systems and Entrepreneurship
Dell Services | Tufts Medical Center
Business Systems Analyst
May 2009 - Present
• Successfully completed a Mainframe environment to Wintel platform migration that delivers tremendous yearly hospital cost-savings, and continued 24/7 support of the Wintel platform infrastructure and applications.
• Analysis and testing of hospital applications, including a robust proprietary Report Distribution system that selectively routes 60,000 (full or partial) electronic and printed reports to clinics, doctors, and hospital employees.
• Used Siemens OPENLink interface engine to design and develop ADT interfaces to transport specifically chosen data including charges, diagnoses, and other patient information among hospital systems.
• Worked vigorously with SQL and MySQL to extract data from several source databases to form new database structure and eliminate redundancy and corruption prior to UAT rollout.
• Design and support of FTP processes using Ipswitch and FTP file commands.
Parent, McLaughlin & Nangle, CPAs
Jan. 2008 – July 2008
• Prepared new laptops for network adaptation by implementing software and hardware modifications.
• Supported all level end users requiring assistance troubleshooting software and system questions and conflicts.
• Analyzed weak network areas and explored network advancement opportunities that solve existing problems, such as portal response and interaction with Microsoft’s exchange server.
Assistant Buyer for the Global Supply Management Group
Jan. 2007 – July 2007
• Maintained daily interaction with Global Supply Partners to support new order procurement.
• Examined logistics to verify product delivery and provide solutions for quantity discrepancies.
• Studied supply and demand to calculate accurate forecasts to ensure no product shortages or overages.
L&D Masonry and Chimney Services
VP of Sales and Operations
Jan. 2007 – April 2007
• Implemented marketing campaigns and managed daily operations.
• Managed the telemarketing office supervising and assisting three employees.
• Performed follow-up sales calls regarding recommended services.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified. Siemens OPENLink with HL7 trained.
Proficient with SQL, MySQL, MS Windows and Office Suite, and FTP processes.
Exposure to SAP, BMC Remedy, T-II m204, Automate, .vbs, .cmd, and other scripting tools.
Introduced to Siemens Soarian and Siemens Invision, network administration and network troubleshooting.
Proficient with Mac OS X.
Business news, the stock market, politics, striving to achieve desired goals, motivated individuals, succeeding, cutting-edge technology, electronics, movies, online forums, auto mechanics, and outdoor activities including camping, fishing, and motor sports.