View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #267
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (4)
Member#: 259591
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Francisco, California
2011 WRX sedan
WR Blue


Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
ummm can someone please explain the options?? maybe a "muffler for dummies" guide or something??

staggered: Astonished, taken aback

valence: The chemical conbining capacity of an element or ion

doublewall? halfway?? rolled lip??

The defintions I found aren't quite right..
Lol. Staggered is how your stock tips sit from the factory. Take a look at them, one tip is longer than the other by about half an inch. That's what staggered means. That's how I got my axleback and I love it. Imo it looks the best since it still looks relatively stock. Flush with the valence is how most manufactures sell their exhausts. Again, take a look at ur stock exhaust and note how the tips are not flush with the "valence", they are recessed by a few inches.

No idea what double wall, halfway, or rolled lip means haha
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xabre1200 is offline   Reply With Quote