Alright guys... this is long over due.
Many have lowered their wagons and some have had rubbing issues in the rear when lowered and with 225/45-17" tires on either the Rota +48 offset 17x7.5" wheels as well as others.
We need to start a thread where everyone can post the following information as to help all future WRX Wagon owners
Post the following
1) The lowered suspension set-up you chose (actual drop if available)
2) The wheels you chose (size & offset).
3) Your Tire brand and model (confirm that they are 225/45-17).
4) Any modifications made to prevent rubbing?
5) Are you rubbing??? (yes or no)