Brake switch installed yesterday morning, cleared all codes, let car relearn idle and off I went to see what happened
Yesterday did 80+ miles in mixed driving, no "OIL AT TEMP" light and all brake lights working as they should.
Did 20+ miles today of mixed driving, no "OIL AT TEMP" light and brake lights are still working fine.
Now, before I replaced the brake switch, the "OIL AT TEMP" light came on multiple times a day at random, also had P0719 brake switch code stored in the ECU as well as brake lights just about non operational.
So, it seems things are on the upswing, thank god.
Now I don't want to jinx myself but it surely seems that my faulty brake switch was somehow related to the "OIL AT TEMP' light blinking.
I am no expert but it seems they were related in some way.