View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:14 PM   #56
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 178837
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
2011 Wrx
Lightning Red


In the first picture, the black cap thing that goes into the headlight assembly through the engine bay, do you know whats that called? I need a replacement, i made the hole a bit to big, do you know where i could get it and how much it would cost? Thanks! and btw, ddm is either good or bad, the 4 times i ordered them for 4 different cars, only 1 failed but it was cheap so oh well. lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dannysuy is offline   Reply With Quote