View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 284046
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: CT
2000 Impreza w/ WRX


Originally Posted by liquid_paper View Post
hi i scraped the bottom of my rocker and there is a protective plastic/rubber "bumpy" compound that has now scrapped off my 2010 impreza. since the damage is under the car i don't want to do to much but my main concern is future rust prevention. can i purchase the filler and just cover up the areas where that "bumpy" compound rubbed off?
Hit any bare metal with an etching primer, then get a rubberized undercoat that will adhere over a primer/existing undercoat. Most chain part stores have spray cans of it. Just read the label for instructions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MattTHEpainter is offline   Reply With Quote