New from TiC made at the request of MSI is the FCAR Bushing.
What is FCAR?
What is is really?
Seriously guys, where does it go?
- It's FCARing awesome!
- It's FCARing amazing!
- It's FCARing autocross legal!!!!!
- Look at your front control arm. There's three points on it (Hey, it's a basic triangle)
- The outer point is the ball joint. This doesn't go there.
- The forward point would make it the FCAF bushing
- Thus, by process of elimination it goes in the rear.
- What you do is press out your stock bushing and put this one in place.
Ok, what does it get me?
But I don't have a press!!
- What doesn't it get you?
- Shore 95A graphite impregnated medical grade urethane
- Stainless steel crush tube milled from solid stock
- Better dynamic geometry because things don't shift as much
- It'll find your lost dog
- It'll get you laid
- It'll make you more attractive
- It'll make you exclaim "THIS IS FCARING AWESOME!!!"
- Claims of dog finding and sexual prowess have not been substantiated. But it will make you more attractive by helping your car handle better.
What about fitment?
- Not to fear. MSI makes a housing for it that is STILL autocross legal!!! It's called the MSI DSS kit.
- Saab 9-2X
- SF Forester
- SG Forester
- GC Impreza
- GD Impreza
- BC Legacy and Outback
- BD Legacy and Outback
- BE Legacy and Outback
- BG Legacy and Outback
- BH Legacy and Outback
- In other words a whole FCARing mess of Subarus!!!