View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 151127
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Gloucester, VA
2006 WRX TR
Crystal Grey Metallic


Well I calmed down and did a little research and did find what I was looking for in the service manuals. It just says 'bracket' but I found this:

It says its called 'Alternator Mount Bracket'. Can't find it named that anywhere else but at least I know where to start when I call the dealership tomorrow. Looks like it will involve taking out the power steering pump but at least I have a plan of attack now. Guess there's not much point of this thread anymore.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kaizoku_jeff is offline   Reply With Quote