Drove it today at the runway!
I guess everyone has read the reviews already but I'd just like to share some small things I noticed between the Standard XV version and the Forester:
- Seats feel more supportive. No leather option for both though.
- Standard version has a factory tint for the rear windows already, ala-USDM versions. Premium version wala daw according to rep.
- Nice factory foglight beneath the rear bumper just like the GVF STI
- No push button rear seat collapse like the Forester
- Paddle shifters are nice.
- No hood support hydraulics
- Ride definitely more firm than the Forester
- Manual seat adjustments for both Standard and Premium variants.