Scooby Guru

Member#: 99442
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2006 SGM STI
I'm on CORN YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstage2 View Post
Dude i have a 06 wrx tr all hooked up seats, vf48, walboro, sways, strut braces, lowering springs, cobb cat back, cobb catless dp, cabb sf intake, cleared headlights, cobb access port, sti top mount, tuned by efi , im just saying i hate how everyone post bull**** numbers that r inflated and not corrected. His car does not have 265 whp it pisses me off ive done extensive work on my own car have had tuned on a mustang low reading dyno and its annoying when multiple people post numbers that are largely inflated y post them a 2.0 with a tdo4 is not hitting 265 on that dyno it does run e75 which i didnt see at first so it will b stronger but still i have a friend with a rs swapped wrx which is only making 255/260 and ur gunna tell me this tdo4 is making 265/300 u gotta b joking a 2.0 making that much tq it bs thats all im saying post some real number
For 1 thing you need to read what corrected means when it comes to dyno numbers. This guy is on E85 NOT 91/93/101 you can run WAY more timing and push lots more boost. You should google ethonal and see what it's all about before you start talking ****. Kastley has been wrenching and tuning cars for over 6 years now. I have seen lots of td04 put down big numbers on E and meth. It's not magic. get a log and run it through teh AB spreadsheet if yo don't think the numbers are real. Or do you even know how to read a log?

You really have no idea what you are talking about especially WHO you are talking to.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
medamullet is offline   Reply With Quote