Time for another update already!
Dad and I decided to end the day working on the car. Started out with cleaning up the roof. This has been a worry of ours because the roof is VERY brittle and made from some material that is sort of like vinyl but not as tough...very very thin and has some slight cracking. We used some Armor All cleaning wipes to get the dirt and stuff off to see what we were dealing with. Then we decided to use some trim restorer on it that protects against UV damage (which this top needs desperately) and it worked perfectly.
Then we cleaned up and protected the running boards using Back to Black.