Thread: 2012 S206 Wing
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:24 AM   #5
Scooby Guru
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC

this is one of the parts where you have to provide the vin to soj and prove you own the car.

not uncommon, it is the same way on the older models as well. only way you'll be able to get one is if you find a wrecked car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote