View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
Bad Noodle
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 174442
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NNJ
2007 SuperWagon
I don't spell well


It's the sohc. i don't think you can use the turbo gasket as it's probably a different thickness. You can get a mls gasket from felpro, which is the same type but made specifically for the car. I read good things, but haven't heard much from the community here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Bad Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote