View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 273906
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Romance
Meow Gravel Grinder
Cadence @ 120 HowBow dah


Originally Posted by J.Gibbs View Post
Book calls for "tri-bond" on the front cam mounts, the plastic filler piece for the cam slot in it the back of the head, and a small amount on the valve cover gaskets. Tri-bond is basically the same thing as the grey hardening permatex fyi
Ah yes, I knew about the cam cap but I had no idea about the valve cover gaskets. I guess I don't follow the FSM all that close, lol.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tibug is offline   Reply With Quote