View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #3274
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 189032
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pittsburgh
2015 STI CWP
'12 Impreza Sport Ltd DGM


"In mechanical engineering, a fillet ( /ˈfɪlɨt/) is a concave easing of an interior corner of a part design. A rounding of an exterior corner is called a "round" or a "chamfer"."

Also Fillet:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by saabarupp; 09-18-2012 at 04:46 PM.
saabarupp is offline   Reply With Quote