Originally Posted by jimbosv650
I was able to drill holes on either end and attach them with the supplied screws. I'm a little ashamed to say that I used some zip ties to fasten them along the top. There not at all visible though. I tried 3m double sided tape, but it didn't work for me. Couldn't convince myself to actually drill into the outside of the fenders.
There's no shame! :-) they look very good. Thanks for the information. Looking forward to seeing the rears. This is definitely something I would like to pursue on my car, but more for for rather than function as I don't have any clearance issues currently.