took the time yesterday to do my own alignment. probably not the most accurate but i got it as close as i could. took about 5 hours.
First I canted my camber plates more so I could gain some camber. Ended up being just enough. Originally had them set for maximum caster only and slotted the lower strut mounting bolts to try and get some camber. Only had about 3.4 degrees but wanted a little more. So I moved the studs over one position in the MSI camber plates and ended up right at 4 degrees camber on the front drivers and 3.8 on the passenger side:
strung it up and dialed in the toe which was pretty close, just moving the plates added a little toe out. after a lot of checking and re checking i got it as close to zero as possible.
Final numbers are:
Toe: 0 on all corners
Car is all ready for Putnam this coming weekend. The Carbotech XP12's are a pretty good street pad IMO. Have much better initial bite than the CL RC6's I had previously. Will update after I get back from the track with some vids.