View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Scooby Guru
Member#: 23676
Join Date: Aug 2002
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: de_dust and Orgrimar


Originally Posted by mightymints View Post
Its going to be a hard decision. I just want something with a warranty and something new.
While I could make the payments on a 2013 STi, I do not want a $700 car payment and its proving hard to find a decent used 2010 + Sti for a decent amount.
Its not set in stone, but im considering it.

As a daily driver, its not that big of a difference. The price difference on a new STi vs a WRX is like $12k. Thats enough to upgrade the hell out of a WRX if I really wanted too anyways....

Still have to sell my 2005 anyways. Although its certainly going to be hard to part with for a WRX.

This plan has potential flaws...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Davenow is offline   Reply With Quote