Originally Posted by SenorDucK
already managed to get sap on my car! not parked under a tree! simply driving!
haha. this new car thing may have been a bad idea, the first scratch will likely kill me.
Get a coat of wax on it! I spent 7 hours on Monday detailing mine. As soon as I got done washing it the lawn care crew for the carwash came and started throwing grass and leaves into the air. By the time I finally got done it was dark and I couldn't enjoy my work.
- I'm having trouble with reverse. It's tough when I only want to back up like 5 feet. It's such a touchy task.
- How should I be washing near the hood scoop? I know when it's raining water has to got to be pouring in there, but something feels wrong about pointing the hose directly at it.
- WHY is the button for the armrest extension right on the front of the armrest... right where my arm goes!? Silly design.
- Red footwell illumination is nice. It's not too bright or too noticeable. It fits perfectly with all the other red accents and lights.
- Stock exhaust definitely is very audible with the radio off. I imagine SPT would have been too much for me.
- This rear view mirror sure is low...
- AWD is night and day different that my girlfriend's FWD car. There's no spin. It just goes.
All us '13 or soon-to-be '13 owners in the Grand/Evanston/etc area need to meet up and get a group shot when everyone has their car. I'd love to have a picture of all the new cars we waited for. I've checked out the schaumburg meetup thread a few times but they always scare me off.