View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
Wheel Man
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 154305
Join Date: Jul 2007
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Missoula, Montana
13 STI
Crystal Black Silica

Default I feel I may regret this.

I've been doing quiet a bit of searching, alas, no luck finding an answer. I need to replace (as far as I can call it) the Intercooler coupler. The section from the driver side (outlet) to the Throttle body. I have an 09' WRX. I've looked on, but can't figure out what the name of the damn thing is. When I look up after market answers, they seem to only give the air box side as a replacement.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Wheel Man is offline   Reply With Quote