View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #3314
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 335784
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
2013 WRX
Crystal Black Silica


Originally Posted by prohobo View Post
What is even MORE frusterating is that my EXACT car (options) is sitting at another dealership (in Miami) and he will NOT budge OFF the MSRP price. I ordered the car for $2k less already, with $500 down. I am willing to make the drive and forgo my $500 bucks if he can match the price. The dude told me that they can sell in Miami at MSRP all day and he will NOT come down in price.

So is it worth it to spend an extra $2000 + $500 deposit loss ($2500) for a car or wait? I don't have the extra cash to sling.

Dealers will NOT trade with each other and if they do, they UP the fee of the car. It is SO frustrating.
This type of scenario is why I didn't order my WRX even though the Subaru dealer closest to my house tried to get me to do so. My thoughts were that I would probably find a WRX at a dealership close to me sooner than I would receive one by ordering and waiting 4 months or more. Sure enough, after only a week and a half of checking dealer inventory online every day I found the exact WRX that I was looking for at a dealership only 40 miles from my house and I contacted them right away to let them know I was coming to check it out. In your case however, I don't know that it would be worth $2,500 in order to get the car a few months earlier. Just wait it out and at least you will know you are getting the exact car that you want for a good price and that you are the only person (aside from the dealership tech) to ever drive it!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
turbolvrwrx is offline   Reply With Quote