View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 334353
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT
2008 Wrx

Default 2008 Wrx Rear Chrome Piece

As many people know there is a piece if plastic looking chrome above the license plate on this year and I was wondering what it is actually called and if there are aftermarket pieces or a possible way to paint it.

I couldn't search for it cuz I don't know what it is even called so HA!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MyDopeWrx is offline   Reply With Quote