View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #6867
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 212379
Join Date: May 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Lansing, MI
2011 WRX Limited 4dr
Spark Silver Metallic


Originally Posted by swpshgnwgn View Post
No doubt. He definitely got a lot of crap for it. To top it off, he looked younger than he was so strangers gave him a really hard time.
I'm 23 and I still get crap for my car ('11 WRX). I made payments on my car for a little over a year and then paid it off with money I had saved up (I'm single and have very small expenses).

While it's certainly true that a good number of "rich kids" are jerks about their mommy-daddy cars, I certainly can feel the pain that the nicer ones feel.

Heck, my first car was just a 2005 RS my parents bought me that I DID do a few things to (mainly for show), but I always got crap about "when will mommy stop buying upgrades for your ride?" type comments.

It's the 20% that make the other 80% look bad, honestly.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
nti_hazard88 is offline   Reply With Quote