View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
Scooby Guru
Member#: 97135
Join Date: Sep 2005
Chapter/Region: NWIC

RB5 spoiler is one of those items that you'll need to provide a VIN for....which means you won't be able to simply call up and order one.

you want JDM/EDM part numbers? Contact a dealer in those regions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sc00by4life is offline   Reply With Quote