View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
Mr Wrex
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 332887
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Orange County, NY
2012 WRX stage 2+
DGM (sedan)


You might as well get a tbe or cbe. Axlebacks can be just as pricey, especially for the good sounding ones.

tbe = turboback exhaust, aka all the exhaust piping up to and including the downpipe
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mr Wrex is offline   Reply With Quote