Thread: Quick question!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 335850
Join Date: Oct 2012

I was basically asking about how it gets into the airbox.

But I was holding back. The real reason for my question is this.. There is a company that makes parts for mini coopers... Called Defenders of Speed (DoS) They make an AWESOME intake.

If there is a pre-cut hole in the fender, maybe it would be easy to mod one in there? in the mini's they grab air from the cowl. Which is pressurized at speed. Makes a whistle under WOT. Sounds exactly like a supercharger.

Here is the intake on the car:

Here is the piece that attaches to the cowl wall:

It has a K&N style cone filer in the black piece.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Adamwrx2004 is offline   Reply With Quote