View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 170439
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
I <3 Lamp


If you are talking about the one that is on the intake manifold under the throttle body it goes to the bypass valve, most people who use a boost gauge also tap into this one.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sorrowfulkiller is offline   Reply With Quote