View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 27986
Join Date: Oct 2002
Default Humboldt Co, CA Subie Mechanic

Wow, it's been a looooong time since I've posted on here. Anyways, I need some work done on my 01' Outback that's been taking a beating on the mountain roads and am totally clueless on where to take my car besides the dealership. There are a ton of Subarus out here, so I can only assume there is a decent independent shop to work on them.

I need some CV boots and am leaking transmission fluid from the front of the tranny pan... apparently there is an o-ring that costs some $260 from the dealer...

I'd try to do some of the work myself, but don't have the space or tools to do any of the work myself.

I figured Humboldt County would be considered NW... feel free to move to the appropriate area if it's not.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
wyn525i is offline   Reply With Quote