View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #41
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 273896
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: BAIC
93 Impreza
Forest Green


I'm pretty sure you need a dealers license or go through a broker to buy one of these. You should check out IAA. If your looking for a project they have some wrecked or flood damages subies on there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Crusaider510 is offline   Reply With Quote