heatshield arrived today.
Shop says I need a new power steering pump though. And brake pads.
What do you guys like, anyway? Here's my list:
my OEMs are worn out, and trying to decide what to get. I definitely want something that performs as well if not better than my OEM pads, and while I wouldn't mind less dust it's not a dealbreaker. I doubt I'd care about noise at all.
Car is definitely a daily driver, but I'd like to get into autocross, maybe rallycross, and possibly a track day.
So after far too much googling and searching here, my list looks somthing like this:
1. OEM (good, but expensive)
2. Mu B Spec (almost as expensive as OEM, similar performance, maybe a bit less initial bite, less dust and noise)
3. Mu HC+ (even more expensive, more to the track side of things)
4. Ferrodo DS2500 (More toward the aggressive side, with plenty of dust)
5. HP+ (sounded like they were noisy and dusty, though presumably work well enough)
Do I have that about right? What do you guys suggest? I haven't seen much info on the HC+.