View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 298068
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Falls church
2003 WRX Wagon


You have to make sure that the car can pass both emission and safety inspections. be cautious cause some sellers and dealers take out the bulbs on the CEL and once u buy it. after a few miles it turns on. And then you have to pay for the trouble to find out the problem.

Register is i believe $65 1 yr and 120+ i think for 2 years
then you have to insure it. or actually have the car insured already.
Some places in DMV require a BILL of Sale. Some don't and just need the title cause you need the title under your name unless its from a dealer
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Gc8Nice is offline   Reply With Quote