View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #20
Scooby Specialist
Member#: 74392
Join Date: Nov 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
2015 Forester


Another thing you may need to look into is a trip permit. If the seller doesn't want you to drive the car away with the original license plate you will either need to trailer the car home or get a trip permit from the dmv so if you get pulled over for no registration/tags, everything is legal. Trip permits cost $5 on the dmv website. Print it out and tape it on a window and you're good to go.

Edit: Autocorrect can kiss my ass.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by infinite012; 01-06-2013 at 08:18 PM.
infinite012 is offline   Reply With Quote