- Staggering 671 grams (1.47lbs)!!! Weight like this at the end of the shift lever helps engage gears smoother and with more ease!
- Solid American Steel with 1 piece construction (no inserts or set screws)
- Massive 2.15-inch diameter, fits comfortably in most hands (Ideal for those who shift from the top and from the side)
- Built-In Boot retainer featured on the 5spd WRX models
- Reverse lock-out compatibility built-in on the 6spd STI models
- Available in Gunmetal, White, Black, Blue, Red
- Extra Thick Powder-coated finish helps prevent severely hot or cold conditions
I do have one more question. The description says extra thick powder coating to prevent severely hot or cold conditions. Is this different based on color? My paint is super thin on the red. I would like to be able to touch my shift knob in the summer once it is hot outside. I also thought they were going to be textured a bit to break up the heat/cold.