So I just got back from another cruise. From the last time I drove the car, I had the boost dialed in to 19psi. I did a few pulls and it kept telling me I was hitting a little over 20 psi, not quite 20.5. And then at one point the boost gauge told me I was hitting 24 psi. So then I was like WTF. If I were actually hitting 24 psi, then the car should be in limp mode (the initial reason why I switched to an ewg). So I hooked up my accessport and started monitoring boost through that. Accessport was telling me 18.5-18.6psi every pull, while the boost gauge was telling me 19.5-21psi. So now I came to the conclusion that my boost gauge if screwed up. I was having issues with it before to where it would be reading like 10psi more than it actually was. It'd say I was hitting 5psi while the car was idling. Then a few minutes later, it'd go back to "normal". I will be giving Prosport a call tomorrow to see what they say about the issue.